The TV UP Communication Laboratory is one of the facilities available at the Faculty of Communication Science at Pancasila University which was established on August 24 2017 and is located within the Faculty of Communication Science at Pancasila University. This laboratory can be used by students for the purposes of practical courses and lecture activities that intersect with broadcasting activities. The main objectives of the TV UP Communication Laboratory are as follows:
- Supporting learning activities within the Faculty of Communication Sciences, University of Pancasila.
At this point, several activities carried out by the TV UP Communication Laboratory, namely:
- Producing News and Non-News content carried out by the UP TV crew;
- Producing content for learning media (learning videos, branding videos and after movies of FIKOM UP assisted villages);
- Conducting online lectures, webinars and multi-cam streaming;
- Facilitating lecturers, teaching staff, and students for lecture practice needs;
- Carry out documentation at PKKMB, Yudisium, Graduation, Business Talks, etc.
- Become one of the business units of the Faculty of Communication Sciences, University of Pancasila.
At this point, the UP TV Communication Laboratory functions as a business unit to gain financial benefits, but its main goal is not profit but as a medium for learning the UP TV crew in terms of financial management. At this point, the UP TV crew was also introduced to the industry broadcasting because some activities allow the UP TV crew to be directly responsible for clients such as:
- Carry out live streaming with the Rectorate of Pancasila University, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Economics and Business, etc.;
- Producing content News and Non-News for the general public through the official social media of the TV UP Communication Laboratory;
- Documenting the FIKOM-KMUP Student Senate work program.