Pancasila University Vision
The Vision of Pancasila University is to Become a Superior and Leading University Based on the Noble Values of Pancasila
Pancasila University Mission
To realize the vision of Pancasila University as a superior and leading university in the fields of education, research, community service based on the noble values of Pancasila, the mission of Pancasila University is formulated as follows:
- Organizing a quality education process based on the noble values of Pancasila.
- Develop science, technology, arts that are superior and environmentally sound in order to increase national independence.
- Providing services to the community in an effort to improve people's welfare and the competitiveness of IKM.
Purpose of Pancasila University
- Making Pancasila University a superior and leading tertiary institution with Pancasila identity to produce: Quality higher education in producing graduates who are competent according to their field of expertise and have Pancasila moral ethics
- Research results that become national and international references that are environmentally sound, applicable and responsive to the needs of society, nation and state
- Community service that is able to improve people's welfare and IKM competitiveness as well as the dissemination of Pancasila values in a sustainable manner.
- Governance of Pancasila University that is credible, transparent, accountable, responsible, fair, and integrated across management fields (academic, finance, assets, HR, student and alumni affairs, cooperation, and ventures) to support the effectiveness and efficiency of sustainable resource utilization
- A strategic, synergistic and sustainable partnership based on the principles of benefits and fairness.
Pancasila University determines that the achievements of 2020 to 2024 are "Research University", namely applied research that refers to RIRIN and RIPIN, the Government's need to increase the competitiveness of IKM, and community empowerment, as well as the development of science and technology, UP's strategic goals in the academic and non-academic fields. As follows:
- Improving the quality of education through the implementation of the Outcomes Based Leaning (OBE) curriculum, Student Centered Learning (SCL), integrated learning with research and PkM, and the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Fostering a Research and Innovation Culture through increasing the quality and capacity of research groups/study centers, which play a role in increasing the quality and quantity of applied research in supporting the development of science and technology, increasing the competitiveness of SMEs and empowering communities.
- Increasing the role of UP and strategic partners in providing services and consulting in order to increase regional competitiveness, IKM and community empowerment in a sustainable manner.
- Realization of governance based on the principles of Good University Governance (GUG) through the implementation of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) with the support of integrated Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- The realization of strategic and mutually beneficial cooperation with domestic and foreign agencies and institutions in improving the quality of the Tridharma of higher education and developing human resources.