At the beginning of its establishment, the Faculty of Engineering had 6 departments, namely:
Furthermore, as a result of the closure of all academies within the Ministry of Education and Culture and to meet the need for engineering workers at the Bachelor's level, in 1988/1989 the Faculty of Engineering opened a Diploma III program. At the time it was founded, the Diploma III Program opened 3 majors, namely Architecture, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering. However, in 2006/2007 the Diploma III Program in Architecture was closed, and the students were directed to continue on to the Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
In 2000, the Department of Industrial Engineering was opened. On June 30, 2000, at the Kopertis III office, a decision was made to be registered at Pancasila University for the SI Industrial Engineering Study Program based on a Director General's Decree. DIKTI. Ministry of National Education. No. 168/DIKTI/Kep/2000 dated 30 May 2000.
In 2001, a Mechanical Engineering Masters Program was opened based on the Higher Education Decree No. 2824/D/T/2001 dated 30 August 2001.
With the rapid development of today's information world and the accelerating development of developments that require a workforce that has software engineering skills to be used in optimizing software performance, there are still very few of them. Apart from that, to deal with the implementation of regional autonomy and community free markets, where every company is challenged to be able to optimize its performance so that high efficiency will be obtained, the Faculty of Engineering, University of Pancasila in the 2002/2003 academic year opened the Informatics Engineering Department based on a Director General Decree. DIKTI. Ministry of National Education. No. 1605/D/T/2002 dated 2 August 2002.
The Pancasila University Faculty of Engineering occupies a campus location on Jl. Borobudur No.7 Central Jakarta and starting in 1988 occupies a new location in Srengseng Sawah, South Jakarta. For the Mechanical Engineering Masters program, they still occupy the Campus on Jl. Borobudur.